Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Visit to the Witches

This weekend, we made a quick trip to Gardner Village to see the witches. Lexi was really excited about the trip, but once we got there, she wasn't so sure.
This was the first time I had been to see the witches and I couldn't believe how cute they were. There were all different ones, but I think my favorite was the one who lifted her dress so you could see the cat run around her legs!!!
I think the highlight of Lexi's trip was a visit to Sweet Afton's. Lexi and I have made several visits there before so she wasn't going to let this time pass. We weren't the only ones with the idea. There wasn't room to move. I stood in line for 25 minutes to buy a candy I could buy at Harmon's, but I guess the idea was to have the candy from Sweet Afton's.
There was a spot where you could go on a ride with a real witch. The line was pretty long the first time we tried, but it was 1/2 as long when we went back. We really lucked out because there were only large parties ahead of us and so we were able to fill the wagon on the first ride out because there were only three of us - YEAH!!!!
Lexi was a little apprehensive when we go on the ride, but she quickly figured out that the witch we were riding with was a nice witch. She had instruments and we all played a song. The only bad thing was Ryan's instrument was a rat. I don't care if it was plastic, I really didn't want to sit that close to a rat - YUCK!!!
It was another fun activity for our little family. We had a great time!!!

No comments: