Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Ashlie's Shower

The Beautiful Bride
My little sister Ashlie is getting married on April 18, so Shannon, Amy and I had a shower for her.
I had such a fun time planning this shower. We had a daisy "Loves Me, Loves Me Not" theme so we had Daisy necklaces for the "Don't Say Cute" game and I made daisy ice cubes for the punch. For the favors, we got nail files shaped as daisy petals that say "He Loves Me" or "He Loves Me Not" on them.
We had a great turnout for Ashlie and she got a lot of fun gifts. We had a lunch andplayed one game and opened presents. it was a fun afternoon!
Congratulations and Best Wishes to Brandon & Ashlie!!!
Lexi at the shower - Earlier in the week when I was cleaning the house, I told her it was for Ashlie's shower. She wanted to know if Ashlie was going to shower in her bathroom or my bathroom!!! Halle was tired from the shower preparation, but she made sure that she matched the theme. She had a daisy bow in her hair, but I think Aunt Shannon took it out (She doesn't approve of the bows)!

No comments: