Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, June 2, 2008

...And they call the thing Rodeo!!!


Herriman city has a really nice new park with rodeo grounds. This park is fairly close to our house, so it is fun for us to go to the rodeo when it comes to town.
We decided to go on Saturday night. Chaz and Whitney decided to go with us, so after a yummy dinner at Training Table, we were off.
We went last year and Lexi can remember yelling "Get That Barrel" during the bull rides so she was really excited to see them again this year. Along with the fireworks and the snack shack, this is her favorite part of the rodeo.
We got settled in and Lexi decided she was ready for a treat. I think we stood in line for 1/2 of the rodeo. She decided that she wanted a churro, even though I don't think she has ever had one before. She was so happy with it!!!
By the time the rodeo was over, it was really cold!!! I didn't plan very well and I forgot a blanket. Luckily we had jackets, but they didn't help much.
After all the fun of the rodeo, there were fireworks. This was definatly my favorite part and I am pretty sure it was Lexi's too.
We can't wait to go again!!!

No comments: