Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, June 2, 2008

Exciting News!!!



We have some exciting news to share. Our little family is about to get a little bit bigger. We are expecting our second little baby at the beginning of 2009.


We were planning on adding to our family and since it took a while to get Lexi here, we thought it would take a while, but this must be one anxious little peanut. This time it happened a lot quicker than we thought.
Me and Lexi surprised Ryan with the news by bringing home some pink and blue balloons. Lexi wasn't really sure what we were doing, but if it involves balloons, she is all about it.
This is our first picture of our little peanut. It is amazing the technology that we can see him or her already. I got to hear the heartbeat and it was amazing. It was the exact same feeling I had when I heard Lexi's heartbeat for the first time.
We are really excited for the change this is going to bring to our family and we can't wait. My due date is January 2 so we will either end 2008 or start 2009 with a great addition!!!

2 comments:

The Beckstead's said...

congratulations you guy's this is exciting for me, I'm gonna be a grandpa for the second time. Love you guys. This will be fun for Lexi

Paige said...

Congrats! I am so happy for your family!

btw- love your blog