Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Beautiful Pictures

In September, I went to the "What Women Want Show" and found the most wonderful photographer. She had a newborn special that I signed up. I knew I wanted some of the pictures of Halle right after she was born. We went for our photo shoot when Halle was 10 days old. I was planning on only getting pictures of Halle, but Heather included the whole family in the shoot. She even did her own mini shoot with Lexi that turned out so cute. Check the pictures out: http://heatherbrownphotography.typepad.com/my_weblog/ I know I am biased, but I think they are so cute. I can't believe how good they turned out. I would recommend Heather to anyone who wants so fantastic pictures.

1 comment:

Amy and Kody said...

OMG Jaime those are the cutest pictures ever!!!!!