Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Two Weeks New!!

I can't believe it, but our little Halle has already been in our lives for two weeks. We have had such a wonderful two weeks with our little angel. While I can't believe she has been with us for two weeks, I can't remember what life was like before she joined us.
Halle had her two week check up earlier this week and she now weighs 8 pounds 9 ounces. I guess I don't have to worry about her not getting enough to eat. She is a very happy baby as long as someone is holding her. She doesn't like to be left alone, but we are working on it. She is learning that her crib is an okay place to be when it is time to rest.
Lexi is such a good big sister. She loves helping out with her sister and giving her lots of loves and kisses. She likes to hold Halle and is so careful when she holds her. We are so lucky to have both of the sweet little girls in our lives.

2 comments:

jacthong said...

ur baby is gorgeous! good luck!

Natalie said...

Jamie, Congrats! Halle is such a cute name! I love having all these new cousins! I hope to see you soon! Love Nat