Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Growing So Big!!!

Our little Halle is getting so big - I can't believe she has been with us for almost eight weeks, but I can't imagine life without her.
The poor little bug was having a tough time last week and I couldn't figure out why. She didn't have a fever and everything else seemed to be okay. She was eating, pooping and sleeping normally, but when she was awake, all she wanted to do is cry. I felt so bad because I didn't know how to help her.
I finally took her to the doctor and it turns out she had a mild case of RSV - What!!! I thought if a baby had RSV, they had a cough and a fever. I felt so bad. Luckily, it is a real mild case and we hopefully won't have to hospitalize her. She can't go anywhere for 10 days. We were planning on blessing her on Sunday, March 1, but we will have to postpone, because she will still be under "quarantine". I am sad about that, but I am so thankful she isn't' sicker than she is. This will be my last week before I have to go back to work, and I can spend it holding and loving my baby girl!!!
We bought her a Bumbo seat - Look how big she looks - She is growing up before my eyes. I love her so much. She has brought so much joy into our lives in her short little time.

No comments: