Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Valentine's Day

This year we had a low key Valentine's Day, but we had a great time anyways.
Cupid came to our house early in the morning. He brought both Lexi and Halle a bucket full of fun stuff. Lexi got a new swimsuit and cover-up along with some new sandals. She also got a new Tinkerbell book with some markers. Halle's bucket had some flip flops, a new sun hat, some Binky's and some cute new jammies.
Ryan gave me some new sheets - They are fabulous and so soft - I love them. The girls and I got Ryan some gift cards to Lowe's so he can continue working on his home improvement projects.
We went to an early dinner so Sampan. We left the house at 4:30 so we could beat the crowds. We did a great job, but I felt bad by the time we finished because I think our two kids we not helping create a romantic atmosphere for the other couples in the restaurant. I think our kids were the only ones in the restaurant. Oh, well - We had fun.
Lexi and Halle looked so cute in their Valentines outfits - We are so lucky we have such cute Valentines!!!

No comments: