Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Mr. & Mrs. Brandon Edwards

My little sister, Ashlie married Brandon Edwards on April 18, 2009.
It was such a fun day and a beautiful wedding. As you can see from the pictures, Ashlie looked amazing (although she would look amazing wearing a paper bag!!).
Lexi was Ashlie's flower girl and she did such a good job. She took her job very seriously. She loved the wedding. At the end of the night she asked me if she could have a wedding when she grows up. Here is Lexi and Dylan (one of the ring bearers). They looked so cute and so grown up.
Shannon, Amy and I were Ashlie's bridesmaids. I loved our dresses. Ashlie let us pick our own in the same color, so we were able to match our own personalities. I think it turned out great.
Grandpa Brad, Grandma Susan, Chaz and Whitney all came to the reception. Lexi was so excited to have them there. Ryan and I were glad also, as they were a huge help with the girls - Thank you so much!!!
Ashlie and Brandon had dancing at the wedding and it was so fun. Lexi said it was her favorite part of the wedding. Here is Brandon and Ashlie dancing their first dance as husband and wife.
It was such a nice day and Ashlie is so happy. We are excited to welcome Brandon to our family and wish them many years of happiness.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Cute pics! Ash's wedding was gorgeous! I wanted to let you know that I have a blog so we can keep in touch! Check it out at nataliedj.blogspot.com. Loves!