Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Pictures...Finally!!!


Bribery worked!!! I am not above admitting this. I started on Thursday night telling Lexi that we were going to go get her pictures done. She gave me the standard response of "NO"!! I asked her if she wanted to get a prize after and she relented a little.

On Friday night, I asked her how she was going to smile for her pictures. She told me she wasn't going to smile. I told her that if she didn't smile, she didn't get her prize. Then she showed me her cheesiest smile. I told her that was perfect.

We got up Saturday and got her all ready. This time I made an early appointment so this wouldn't interfer with nap time. All she could talk about was her prize she got. I told her if she wasn't good for her pictures, we didn't get to get a prize. I was trying to make sure she got this point.
We go to Kiddie Kandids and only had to wait 30 minutes past our appointment time (why do I make an appointment if I am still going to have to wait?). She did okay. She smiled as much as she could and cooperated about 75% of the time. She wouldn't do some of the poses, but I think the pictures were a sucess. Let me know what you think...

Until birthday #4, we can all rest at ease at any more portrait sessions.






1 comment:

Amy and Kody said...

Lexi is so stinkin cute!!!! Aren't children such a blessing.