Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Princess on Ice





When we found out that the Princess on Ice was coming to Salt Lake, I knew Lexi would love this. Since this is kind of a girly thing, Daddy opted out of going. We decided to invite Grandma Jil and Ashlie to come with us.


We had such a fun night. We picked Grandma Jil up from work and we were on our way. I told Lexi that it was "girls only", so she didn't quite understand why there were boys at the show. I guess I have to be careful with what I tell her and make sure I can explain myself when she asks questions.


Lexi loved the show. She was so excited to see all of her favorite princesses. Her favorites are Ariel and Cinderella, so she was thrilled that they were both a part of the show. She was a little scared when the dragon came out, but she was a great sport. Grandma Jil loved the ice skating and she found her inner princess during the show.
We had a great time. Thank you to Ashlie and Grandma Jil for the fun tiara and coloring book you got for Lexi. She loves them both. Thank you for coming with us...We had so much fun!!!

No comments: