Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Administrative Assistants Day


Today was a fun day at work. If you look at your calendar, you will notice that today was "Administrative Assistant's Day". This isn't a holiday that you get a day off of work or one that they make a wreath for the door, but it is a holiday anyway.


I bought the people that I work with cute little boxes with yummy "Moose Munch" from Harry & David. It wasn't much, but I hope they liked it.


My boss took me out to lunch today. We went to Macaroni Grill, which is one of my favorites. I could eat a whole loaf of the bread all by myself. It was so yummy!!! We went with two other people from work and had a great time.


Another surprise was waiting for me later that day. My boss and the entire sales team sent me a delicious fruit bouquet. The picture doesn't do it justice. The fruit tasted FANTASTIC!!!
I couldn't believe what a nice day I had. I am lucky to work with such good people and it is nice to know how much I am appreciated.

No comments: