Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 3, 2008

April Fool's Day



For some reason, I was really excited about April Fool's day this year. I think it might be because I thought Lexi might have some sort of idea what it is all about.


I made candy bars for Lexi to take to day care. I bought Hershey's bars and put a fake wrapper on them so they said they were "Reese's Sneezes". The kid's probably didnt' understand the joke, but I sure had a fun time making them. I got the idea from the Family Fun website. They always have such fun ideas on celebrating with little kids.


As I was leaving for work that morning, I told Lexi I was going to ride my bike to church. That stopped her in her tracks. She wanted to know why I was going to church without her. I told her it was just a joke and to have a happy April Fools. She just looked at me like I was crazy.


I played one more funny joke at work and my day was complete. I had a lot of fun, but I was weary all day that someone was trying to get me. I am glad the day only comes once a year!!!!

No comments: