Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Girls Day Out!!


This past Monday my mom, sisters and I had a fun day out. It was a great time for all of us.


I TIVO Good Things Utah everyday and I watch it every night while getting ready for the next day. I have always thought it would be fun to go be a part of the audience. Monday was the day that we all could take off work and had available.
It was a lot of fun. All of the people at the show were so nice. They gave us free movie tickets, a coupon book to the Gateway and some coupons to a local spa.
After the show, we all went to lunch at Stella's. It is a lot like the Pub at Trolley Square, it was very yummy!!! After lunch, we all went shopping.
Shopping with my two sisters is quite the experience. I always vow to lose twenty pounds after shopping with them. It is kind of depressing watching them buy their size 2 and 4 clothes...oh well, what can I do. I was able to find some cute new stuff for spring, which is always great.
We had such a fun day. I am so lucky to have my family so close and for us to all have such a great relationship. I love them so much - I don't know what I would do if I didn't have them around.
I can't wait for our next day out!!!

No comments: