Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Easter Morning




I lost my camera which is why I haven't posted these pictures until now. I finally found it with the empty Easter eggs. I don't know what I was thinking!!!

Lexi had a really fun Easter. She woke up early in the morning and was ready to hunt Easter eggs. The Easter Bunny hid quite a few, so it took her a while. She thought it was extra funny that the Bunny hid eggs in her bathtub and with her toothbrush. She kept telling me what a silly bunny he was.

The Easter Bunny also left Lexi a great big basket with a lot of fun toys in it. He left her a bubble mower so she can help daddy this year with the lawn. He also left her a cute Strawberry Shortcake doll and a pretty bow and bracelet to wear with her new Easter dress.

After church, we went to Grandma Jil's for dinner and an Easter egg hunt. Our dinner was delicious and Lexi and her cousins had a great time hunting Easter eggs. The eggs weren't hidden very hard, but they still had a lot of fun.

It was a great Easter day for our little family.

No comments: